D20558: Bug fix: find c++ stl using regex

Sharaf Zaman noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 17 16:55:34 BST 2019

sh-zam added a comment.

  > What does it mean that "it expects to run as a toolchain"?

  Sorry, I didn't notice this.

  On this line <https://phabricator.kde.org/source/extra-cmake-modules/browse/master/toolchain/Android.cmake$190>

    get_filename_component(_CMAKE_ANDROID_DIR "${CMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE}" PATH)

  we get the path of `ECM/toolchain`, which is used to include `ECMAndroidDeployQt.cmake`, which in turn can only be extracted if it is being run as a toolchain.

  In my case if I do this: `include (Android.cmake)`, then it won't be able to find the `ECMAndroidDeployQt.cmake` because I am using android-ndk's toolchain.

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

BRANCH
  arcpatch-D20558