D15795: Fix warnings about deprecated install dirs

Luigi Toscano noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 27 13:21:40 BST 2018

ltoscano added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> KDEInstallDirs.cmake:564
>      "documentation bundles generated using kdoctools"
> -    HTML_INSTALL_DIR)
> +    KDE_INSTALL_DOCBUNDLEDIR)
>  _define_relative(KCFGDIR DATAROOTDIR "config.kcfg"

I'm going to comment only on this, but the others (most, if not all) are the same. If you check the definition of _define_relative, this parameter is:

oldstylename (optional): the old-style name of the variable

So this command is exactly defining the old variable in addition to the new one.
We can't remove the definition of the old variables until they are in use, and for sure not during the lifetime of Frameworks 5.x.

Unless of course I misunderstood the code...

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15795