D15070: Bindings: Support using sys paths for python install directory

Stefan BrĂ¼ns noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 17 19:59:07 BST 2018

bruns added a comment.

  In D15070#344884 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15070#344884>, @cgiboudeaux wrote:

  > In D15070#344871 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15070#344871>, @bruns wrote:
  >
  > > As all the raised concerns have been dealed with, can we give this a try while the next KF release is still somewhat in the future?
  >

  > No, the empty if must be removed. Code that does nothing is useless.

  Its not empty, there is a comment inside. Of course I can add a `set(KDE_INSTALL_PYTHON${pyversion}DIR ${KDE_INSTALL_PYTHON${pyversion}DIR})` if you insist ...

  And if you restructure it you either end up with a lengthy if condition - `if (NOT KDE_INSTALL_PYTHON${pyversion}DIR AND KDE_INSTALL_USE_PYTHON${pyversion}_SYS_PATHS)` - or another nesting level. Both are significantly harder to read.

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15070