D13698: Improve ECMAddAppIconMacro.

Dominik Schmidt noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jun 23 13:34:55 UTC 2018

dschmidt created this revision.
dschmidt added a reviewer: vonreth.
Restricted Application added projects: Frameworks, Build System.
Restricted Application added subscribers: kde-buildsystem, kde-frameworks-devel.
dschmidt requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  - Add support for SIDEBAR_ICONS on macOS
  - Allow specifying a basename for the icon file via OUTFILE_BASE
  - Add support for HiRes icons on Windows via icotool

  I'm sorry this went all into one big change. I see that it's not optimal,
  but it's really hard to rip them apart...

TEST PLAN
  We use this version of ECMAddAppIconMacro in ownCloud client and it works...
  I tested icotool natively and while cross-compiling on linux.

  SIDEBAR_ICONS are also working...

  If you want to test this with the ownCloud client, it's best to use
  https://github.com/dschmidt/owncloud-client/tree/fix-app-icon-macro
  because that contains a small fix I just PR'ed and which is not
  in master yet.

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

BRANCH