D10724: Help automoc to find metadata JSON files referenced in the code

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 21 18:38:25 UTC 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  See related discussion on CMake issue tracker: https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmake/cmake/issues/17750

  Similar patches will be also done to the other Framework modules which need such extra handling. Will see to upload them as well tonight.

  Given KF 5.44 tagging is in two weeks, I do not want to rush the creation of the related desired ECM macro, but instead design it now and then add it only for 5.45, so we developers have some more time to test it before the API becomes stable. Still brushing over it, but should arrive as review request once the explicit code here has been reviewed and collected feedback.

  The ARG2 in the var name is already a hint to what is coming, as there are also variants with ARG3 when the JSON file argument is the 3rd arg in the related macro call.

REPOSITORY
  R244 KCoreAddons

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D10724