D10462: Android toolchain: add ANDROID_COMPILER_PREFIX variable.

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 12 15:06:12 UTC 2018

dfaure created this revision.
dfaure added reviewers: apol, mart.
Restricted Application added projects: Frameworks, Build System.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Build System.
dfaure requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  For ARM it's not necessary, but when building for a x86 tablet I had to
  set ANDROID_TOOLCHAIN=x86 while gcc/g++ are prefixed with
  i686-linux-android.

  i.e. the path is android-ndk-r10e/toolchains/x86-4.9/prebuilt/linux-x86_64/bin/i686-linux-android-g++

TEST PLAN
  cmake picks up the right compiler for me now

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

BRANCH
  master