D17718: Use ECMGeneratePkgConfigFile to create the pkgconfig file.

Christophe Giboudeaux noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 21 10:05:01 GMT 2018

cgiboudeaux removed a reviewer: alexeymin.
cgiboudeaux added a comment.

  In D17718#380267 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17718#380267>, @pino wrote:

  > In D17718#380261 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17718#380261>, @alexeymin wrote:
  >
  > > I tested this, it indeed fixes 390225
  > >  Withoug this patch, generated pkgconfig file was:
  > >
  > >   prefix=/usr
  > >   exec_prefix=bin
  > >   libdir=lib/x86_64-linux-gnu
  > >   includedir=include
  > >
  > >   Name: libKActivities
  > >   Requires: Qt5Core
  > >   Version:
  > >   Libs: -Llib/x86_64-linux-gnu -lKF5Activities
  > >   Cflags: -Iinclude
  > >

  > > With this, version field is filled in and full paths are specified:
  > >
  > >   Name: libKActivities
  > >   Version: 5.54.0
  > >   Libs: -L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -llibKActivities
  >

  > This seems wrong to me, the library is called `KF5Activities` and not `libKActivities`.
  >
  > > Cflags: -I/usr/include/libKActivities
  >
  > Ditto.

  mmh, right, and ECMGeneratePkgConfigFile doesn't understand why the Name: and the library name should be different. I'm reverting and just fixing the version in the .pc.cmake file.

REPOSITORY
  R6 KActivities

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17718