D11776: Make use of upstream CMake infrastructure to detect the compiler toolchain

Marius Kittler noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 31 14:27:18 BST 2018

Martchus added a comment.

  @apol I'm not that familiar with Android, but I guess the variable `CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD_LIBRARIES` is not limited to contain only a single library (note the plural in the variable name). So I think we should handle that.

  BTW, I'm just testing with the `accelbubble` example from Qt. I created a fairly simple `CMakeLists.txt` for it which definitely doesn't mess with the variables:

    cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.1.0 FATAL_ERROR)

    set(CMAKE_AUTORCC ON)

    find_package(Qt5Core)
    find_package(Qt5Quick)
    find_package(Qt5Sensors)
    find_package(Qt5Svg)
    find_package(Qt5Xml)

    add_executable(accelbubble main.cpp accelbubble.qrc)
    target_link_libraries(accelbubble Qt5::Quick Qt5::Sensors Qt5::Svg Qt5::Xml)

  I also didn't touch that variable via CLI options when invoking CMake. However, to workaround the issue I tried it. But using `-DCMAKE_CXX_STANDARD_LIBRARIES=/opt/android-ndk/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.9/libs/arm64-v8a/libgnustl_shared.so` only leads to the specified value being pretended to the auto-detected values (so I end up having `.../libgnustl_shared.so` twice).

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11776