D14529: Android: Make sure Qm translations get loaded

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 29 23:15:42 BST 2018

apol added a comment.

  It is where Qt installs things indeed. I've done a couple of failed attempts at finding other ways to get this different. In the best scenario anyway we'll have to add an `if(ANDROID)` elsewhere if it's not here.

  I'd say we can iterate it in the future but the patch as is shouldn't be too problematic and it actually maps how our Android builds work at the moment.

  For completion, it's QtLoader.java that puts everything in `qt-reserved-files`. I'll ask why's the current status on the qt-android mailing list, but I wouldn't want this to stop our Android builds to have translations.

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D14529