D15091: Compile python bindings with the same sipname used by PyQt

Antonio Rojas noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 28 09:39:56 BST 2018

arojas added a comment.

  In D15091#316243 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15091#316243>, @rdieter wrote:

  > I was asking mostly because that's what pyqt upstream strongly suggested (to use all sip_flags) when I asked them.

  Oh, if upstream recommends it then I guess it should cause no issues.  That would allow dropping quite some code from FindPythonModuleGeneration.cmake. And, as a bonus, if would fix the annoying issue that KF5 bindings require PyQt5 to be recompiled (and patched) for every new patch version of Qt. Is there an upstream thread/post for reference?

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15091