D12172: Android: Also install plugins, otherwise they are just not available

Volker Krause noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 13 14:12:34 UTC 2018

vkrause added a comment.

  For Qt < 5.12 this is ok as a temporary solution I think, but with the new androiddeployqt I'd rather add -android-dependencies.xml files for the libraries needing plugins (simple example: https://github.com/KDAB/GammaRay/blob/master/probe/gammaray_probe-android-dependencies.xml, more complex ones are part of Qt itself). Then you'll only get the plugins included that a library you (indirectly) use actually needs. That's much cleaner IMHO.

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D12172