D6103: scan the whole install folder for qml dependencies

patrick j pereira noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 17 18:18:52 UTC 2017

patrickelectric added a comment.

  I don't know if is related to this commit, but when compiling my application via kirigami with `make create-*` and uploading to my cellphone, a white screen appears.
  Using adb to debug with logcat, this error took my attention: `libatcore-gui.so: qrc:///main.qml:2 ((null)): qrc:///main.qml:2:1: module "QtQuick.Controls" plugin "qtquickcontrols2plugin" not found`, and than searching about it, this site took my attention <https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-58331>.
  I don't know if it's a bug or related to this PR.

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D6103