D8173: Use readelf to find project dependencies

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 19 23:29:25 UTC 2017

aacid requested changes to this revision.
aacid added a comment.

  This breaks KTuberling build for me, libKF5ConfigCore.so is not added to the apk anymore.

  Two random guesses since i'm not sure i understood the code enough:

  - does readelf need to be "the android sdk one" or any readelf works?
  - if readelf is being executed in cmake time isn't that too early since the binary (i.e. ktuberling_mobile) doesn't exist yet and you can't readelf it?

  Please ignore me if i'm saying stupid stuff :D

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8173