D8998: Add FindSeccomp to find-modules

Christophe Giboudeaux noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 27 16:28:29 UTC 2017

cgiboudeaux added a comment.

  Mostly good. Last question : is the version important ? If yes, please add an additional way to get the version if Seccomp_VERSION is empty. (you can parse seccomp.h to find it, look at the other Find*.cmake modules for examples)

INLINE COMMENTS

> FindSeccomp.cmake:3
> +# FindSeccomp
> +# ---------
> +#

nitpick : missing 2 dashes

> FindSeccomp.cmake:51
> +
> +find_package(PkgConfig)
> +pkg_check_modules(PKG_Libseccomp QUIET libseccomp)

Also add the QUIET keyword here

> FindSeccomp.cmake:54
> +
> +set(Seccomp_DEFINITIONS ${PKG_Libseccomp_CFLAGS_OTHER})
> +set(Seccomp_VERSION ${PKG_Libseccomp_VERSION})

This doesn't look useful. Looking at my pkgconfig file, the cflags just adds the include dir.

If neither baloo or kscreenlocker use it, just remove this line and #85.

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8998