D5865: Add missing KDE_ENABLE_NAMED_OPERATORS function

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 30 10:44:25 UTC 2017

rjvbb updated this revision to Diff 14971.
rjvbb added a comment.

  Updated as requested.

  GIven the controversy I thought it might be useful to add at least a target-specific enabler macro (which may need some polishing or simplification - using generator expressions may not be required here? Do we also want the per-file version?

  Not that I want to have the last word, but it's not me who brought up fixing code and filing bug reports. And contrary to FOSS projects, MS *do* have the resources and the means to push patches to all currently supported versions of their product.

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D5865?vs=14635&id=14971

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D5865