D5866: ecm_qt_declare_logging_category(): more unique include guard for header

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 15 15:25:42 UTC 2017

kossebau added a comment.

  Yes, `#pragma once` might be the nicer solution here.

  I stayed away from proposing it though, as for one it is not a real standard by specifications and also by KDE coding traditions.
  And I would not like to be the one adding (and thus being responsible) the guinea pig to find out if that pragma is good enough for the real world ;)

  Given the generated file is build-specific, one could write a configure test to check if the compiler supports it and then use that.
  Left for the next person though, the patch as-is solves the issues I hit already ;)

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D5866