D5865: Add missing KDE_ENABLE_NAMED_OPERATORS function

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 15 13:46:45 UTC 2017

rjvbb created this revision.
Restricted Application added projects: Frameworks, Build System.

REVISION SUMMARY
  A recent commit disabled support for named (logical) operators (and, not, bitand, &c) when using GCC, Clang or ICC.
  This patch adds a function to (re)enable them in a cross-platform fashion in projects where they are required, the same way C++ exceptions are handled.

  I have implemented the MSVC-specific part to the best of my knowledge but cannot test it and have not yet been able to figure out what the exact MSVC_VERSION value is to test against. "GREATER 1900" should be correct but may not be specific enough.

TEST PLAN
  Tested on Mac and Linux (with digiKam 5.5.0).

  Someone should test the value of MSVC_VERSION with MSVC 2015 Update 3 - in case I cannot get that information via the CMake ML.

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D5865