D5143: Introduce fetch-translations build command

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 27 16:15:15 UTC 2017

apol added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D5143#97847, @aacid wrote:

  > That creates a dependency for ki18n for frameworks that only use .ts files, no?

  One thing we can do is remove the ki18n_install step from here and move it to each project like this, much like we're doing in KF now:
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D5197

  If the project uses ts instead of po, then we'll have to do something similar there on the project side. I wanted to be able to save modifying all projects, but maybe it's what we want.

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D5143