D5143: Introduce fetch-translations build command

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 27 15:12:10 UTC 2017

sitter added a comment.

  The way I understand it the use case here is during development, so I am not sure the ki18n circular dep is particularly concerning. Avoiding it seems fairly difficult as find_package needs to happen at configure-time, fetch-translations at build-time, and so we only actually know whether or not it is ts-only at build-time (when we have downloaded the translations).

  That being said appropximations that come to mind:

  - grep all Messages.sh to check if there are any pots that do not end in `_qt.pot`. as a matter of policy we seem to use that for all qt-only pots
  - grep all Messages.sh to check if there are lines without $EXTRACT_TR_STRINGS (the extractor for qt-only)

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D5143