D5136: Introduce fetch-translations build command

Kevin Funk noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 22 19:14:59 UTC 2017

kfunk added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> KF5I18nConfig.cmake.in:12
> +
> +execute_process(COMMAND git config --get remote.origin.url
> +    OUTPUT_VARIABLE reponame

Can you delay that git invocation to when the custom target is executed? Otherwise we also pay for this whenever `KF5I18nConfig.cmake` is included

> KF5I18nConfig.cmake.in:17
> +)
> +
> +if(exitCode GREATER 0)

Style: Remove newline

> KF5I18nConfig.cmake.in:24
> +    OUTPUT "${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/releaseme"
> +    COMMAND git clone "https://anongit.kde.org/releaseme.git"
> +    COMMENT "Fetching releaseme scripts to download translations..."

`git clone --depth 0 ...`?

> KF5I18nConfig.cmake.in:30
> +    COMMAND cmake -E remove_directory ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/po
> +    COMMAND ruby "${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/releaseme/fetchpo.rb" --origin stable --project ${reponame} ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR} ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/po
> +    COMMENT "Downloading translations..."

--origin stable being hard-coded doesn't look right

REPOSITORY
  R249 KI18n

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D5136