D6466: Android: scan for qml files in the source dir, not in the install dir.

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 6 19:57:54 UTC 2017

dfaure added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D6466#121152, @apol wrote:

  > This will be problematic as soon as your application depends on any libraries.

  You mean, libraries which themselves have installed QML files, right? Depending on e.g. ki18n is no problem.

  But yeah I can see how this would be a problem for something that depends on kirigami for instance.

  If we can't find a better solution, then at least it should be documented in the ECM android stuff to NOT put qml files into a .qrc...

  > So far we've worked with the assumption that you'd install the applications into a prefix then ran `androiddeployqt` over this file.

  Well, that's exactly what I was doing... but if the QML files are built into a .qrc rather than installed, then this fails.

  (The assumption also requires that the install prefix is only used for one android app only, otherwise it would all get mixed up)

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D6466