Pass -fno-operator-names when supported

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Jan 18 07:05:18 UTC 2017

This change:

commit a5f3a76e14799c68b5e8f74e375baa5f6f6ab4dc
Author: Kevin Funk <kfunk at kde.org>
Date:   Thu Dec 29 12:23:20 2016 +0100

    Pass -fno-operator-names when supported

    by MSVC out of the box, thus using them will limit the portability of
    the code. There *are* options to make alternative tokens available under
    MSVC [1], but I think we shouldn't promote the usage of them.

Broke Krita on jenkins:

https://build.kde.org/job/krita%20master%20kf5-qt5/PLATFORM=Linux,compiler=gcc/

I guess it's not the only victim; but I would like to know, who's going to
fix stuff? I'm just a tad too busy fixing bugs and implementing features to
follow clean-up commits that break my code in the modules and libraries that
are supposed to make my life easier.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org