kajongg has new dependencies

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Jan 7 18:56:48 UTC 2017

Sincerely, this is a *very bad* subject, i suggest you resend it again with
something like

"Need help with Python dependendencies and cmake"

or something that actually has to do with what you're asking about.

Cheers,
  Albert

El dijous, 5 de gener de 2017, a les 9:24:03 CET, Wolfgang Rohdewald va
escriure: