D7253: Add build-flatpak target if there is a flatpak recipe around

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 11 19:04:08 UTC 2017

apol added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D7253#134653, @elvisangelaccio wrote:

  > Main reason is having a simple way to run flatpak-builder with the proper arguments. Otherwise you have to copy-paste the command from somewhere (which could be error-prone).
  >  One usually already has a build folder around, so the idea is you change some code, build it as usual and then you run this target to quickly test the change in flatpak.

  Note that this is forcing that the file is in the root directory, this doesn't need to be necessarily the case. In fact xdg-portal-kde-test has it in a subdir.

  This would already do what you're after:
  `alias fb=flatpak-builder --force-clean --ccache --require-changes --repo=repo app $@`

  Such an alias/script could go in here: https://cgit.kde.org/kde-dev-scripts.git/

  The reason why I'm discussing this is that I think one of the advantages of Flatpak

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7253