D5289: Import Find{Clang, LLVM} from KDevelop for Python bindings generation

Shaheed Haque srhaque at theiet.org
Mon Apr 3 20:22:24 UTC 2017

Fwiw, I think that a specific version check may not be needed. The original
code I wrote, which I assume Steve may have simply carried forward in the
cmake ecm logic, DID have a version check but only because the python
bindings were newish circa libclang 3.8.

Afaik, there is no logic which is version-specifc in the code. (Otoh, I
have not specifically tested for this).