Android Toolchain finds Qt on the host

Daniel Pfeifer daniel.pfeifer at mailbox.org
Thu Jul 7 09:02:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

the CMake toolchain file currently sets CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_INCLUDE and CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_LIBRARY to BOTH. As an effect, CMake finds some dependencies of my host system, which are incompatible with Android.

I have appended a patch that sets those variables to ONLY. In addition, CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_PACKAGE is set to ONLY.

I have tested the changes with "-DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH:PATH=/home/daniel/Qt5.6.1/5.6/android_armv7".
There should be a nicer way. Should the Qt path be added to CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH somehow?

Cheers, Daniel