CMake Error when building attica

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 22:35:38 UTC 2016

Albert Astals Cid wrote:

> Works here, cc'ing the build-system and frameworks lists in case someone
> gets an idea of what may be wrong from the log.
>
> Cheers,
>   Albert
>
> El Monday 29 February 2016, a les 22:26:49, Nilesh Kokane va escriure:
>> Hello,
>>
>> While building attica-5.19.0 cmake threw the following error.
>>
>> --
>>
>> CMake Error at
>> /usr/local/share/ECM/modules/ECMPackageConfigHelpers.cmake:95 (file):
>>   file RELATIVE_PATH must be passed a full path to the file:

>> My input switch to cmake is
>>
>>   cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$KF5_PREFIX      \
>>               -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release                        \
>> ..
>>
>> $echo $KF5_PREFIX
>> /opt/kf5

Hi Nilesh,

As you seem to be aware, the

  file(RELATIVE_PATH PACKAGE_RELATIVE_PATH "${absInstallDir}"
"${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}" )

call in ECMPackageConfigHelpers.cmake:95 seems to think the
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX variable is empty.

I don't see anything in recent ecm or attica commits which would cause this.

To start, please make sure this is a clean build of attica.

Can you add a message to your attica to output the CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX
before the function call? If that doesn't lead to a solution, I recommend
editing your ECMPackageConfigHelpers.cmake before the file(RELATIVE_PATH)
call to ensure that the variables have the expected values.

Thanks,

Steve.