Problem using Vc with CMake 3.0 and kf5

Alex Merry alex.merry at kde.org
Mon May 25 14:03:35 UTC 2015

On Monday 25 May 2015 15:31:52 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> http://www.valdyas.org/~boud/vc-cmake-3.tgz is as minimal as I know how to
> make it: you still need qt, KDELibs4Support and extra-cmake-modules
> installed. After that, running cmake and make VERBOSE=1 will give the
> exact problem I've got.

I get compiler issues with that, but the problems I'm getting are because
KoOptimizedCompositeOpFactoryPerArch.cpp doesn't include
KoOptimizedCompositeOpFactoryPerArch.h, which doesn't have a ; after the class
definition, and when I fix those I get multiple definition errors for
Bla::bla(). The includes are ending up on the command line just fine.

This is true no matter if I use cmake-3.0.2, cmake-3.1.3 or cmake-3.2.2.