CMP0064 broken?

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Dec 28 22:56:32 UTC 2015

On Saturday 26 December 2015 12:27:26 Matt McCormick wrote:
> So, set CMP0054 to NEW.

Oh, I see. This fixes it indeed, and is a much better fix indeed.
I hadn't realized that setting CMP0054 would fix the CMP00064 warning,
that was not intuitive.

I thought the "set the policy" recommendation was about setting CMP00064,
(and that setting it to NEW wouldn't help since it would still interpret TEST
as a keyword).

I apologize for the tone in my previous email, I was so sure that the new
behaviour was incorrect for some use cases, based on the initial replies.

Thank you for the solution.

Working on KDE Frameworks 5