KF5: FindHUNSPELL and Kross

Mykola Shaforostov mykola.shaforostov at globallogic.com
Thu May 15 18:50:55 UTC 2014

Hi all!

Can somebody help me with Cmake configuration for Lokalize?
My aim is to build/port it to KF5.

The first problem was absence on FindHUNSPELL.cmake in kde5 install dir.
I have found it in the attic folder of extra-cmake-modules.
I had to copy it manually into KDE5 install directory.
Can somebody make it installable again? Or describe the steps to do so.

The second problem is that cmake doesn't pass Kross include dirs to gcc
even though I specified it in CMakeLists.txt:
find_package(KF5 REQUIRED ... Kross ...)
I think the problem is that there are KF5::KrossCore and KF5::KrossUi
modules.
i tried find_package(KF5 REQUIRED ... KrossUi KrossCore ...) with no
success.