FindLibraryWithDebug replacement

Saro Engels ps_ml at gmx.de
Thu May 8 07:37:04 UTC 2014

Am 08.05.2014 00:43, schrieb Allen Winter:
> Howdy,
>
> FindTaglib.cmake used by the kfilemetadata frameworks tries to
> include FindLibraryWithDebug except that FindLibraryWithDebug.cmake
> comes from kdelibs4support
>
> Does modern CMake have a replacement for FindLibraryWithDebug we
> should use instead? Maybe modern CMake's find_library is good
> enough?

I just checked, and there isn't something suitable.

taglib has a bat script though in the newest version which provides
similar output to taglib-config (the shell script) and maybe we could
get a cmake config file in there too (I know that this would be prefered).

Not sure what you think about it.

> See
> frameworks/kdelibs4support/cmake/modules/FindLibraryWithDebug.cmake

#  FIND_LIBRARY_WITH_DEBUG