CMake usage requirements in KDE Frameworks

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Mar 17 10:47:41 UTC 2013

On Saturday 16 March 2013 14:24:16 Stephen Kelly wrote:
> I've pushed a commit which removed much of the CMake code which calls
> include_directories().

This seems to create one regression on my system:

[ 96%] Automoc for target kprotocolinfotest
Generating kprotocolinfotest.moc
%{appname}(%{pid})/default Parser::error: /d/kde/src/5/kdelibs-frameworks/kio/tests/kprotocolinfotest.cpp:95: Error: Macro argument mismatch.
AUTOMOC: error: process for /d/kde/build/5/kdelibs-frameworks/kio/tests/kprotocolinfotest.moc failed:
%{appname}(%{pid})/default Parser::error: /d/kde/src/5/kdelibs-frameworks/kio/tests/kprotocolinfotest.cpp:95: Error: Macro argument mismatch.

moc failed...
make[2]: ***

This is beacuse -I/usr/include is now part of the command line for moc, before the -I for Qt includes,
so it picks up system qt4 headers.
-I/usr/include should never ever be present, since that's a default system include dir.

I have no clue where to start debugging this though.