Problems with ECM / FindKDE4Internal and plasma-framework

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Wed Feb 6 18:34:57 UTC 2013

On Tuesday 05 February 2013, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Monday 04 February 2013, Ben Cooksley wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Currently the KDE CI system is unable to build the newly created
> > 'plasma-framework' repository. Through some debugging I have
> > determined that although all appropriate environment variables are set
> > correctly (to the best of my knowledge) it seems that CMake is simply
> > blind, or something (likely in ECM) is making it blind.

how is plasma-framework trying to find the installed kdelibs from the
frameworks branch ?
AFAIK this is not possible.
If it does
find_package(KDE4)
this does not work.
FindKDE4.cmake coming with cmake searches for kde4-config, but the frameworks
branch installs kde5-config, so no chance of being found.
Are they doing something else ?