Automoc issue with cmake

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Sat Nov 17 19:01:33 UTC 2012

> CMake says that it is processing the file
> /lib64/automoc4/Automoc4Config.cmake
> , not /usr/lib/automoc4/Automoc4Config.cmake (as pacman says).
> Is there maybe something with symbolic links ?

Yes, so a quick workaround is getting a symlink from /bin/automoc4 to
/usr/bin/automoc4.

ls -lda /lib*
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 7 Oct 24 22:37 /lib -> usr/lib
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 7 Oct 24 22:37 /lib64 -> usr/lib

I have just talked to the "automoc4" package maintainer for Archlinux in
#archlinux-bugs as there is a Bug Squashing Day today. He has this output:

-- Automoc4Config: CURRENT_DIR: -/usr/lib/automoc4- current file:
-/usr/lib/automoc4/Automoc4Config.cmake-
-- Automoc4: bin dir: -/usr- exe: -/usr/bin/automoc4-

Hence, certain people can reproduce this on Archlinux, but certain cannot.
The package maintainer has just written that to me, I am not the first one
having this issue on Archlinux, but he and others cannot reproduce it,
unfortunately.

Do you have any ideas why it cannot find the same for me?

Laszlo