KDevelop and Grantlee

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Nov 3 16:46:38 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:08 AM, Ben Cooksley <bcooksley at kde.org> wrote:
> Currently build.kde.org is having some issues when building all
> KDevelop related projects (master branch) after kdevplatform. The
> build for various elements in them always fails with an error message
> indicating it is unable to find -lgrantlee_core.
>
> Is there something which should be done in KDevPlatform to ensure that
> the appropriate grantlee target instead of the library definition
> itself is exported so this works properly?

I talked about this with Milian on IRC last week or so and the
agreement was to either include a

find_package(Grantlee 0.1.6 REQUIRED)

in the generated KDevPlatformConfig.cmake or get rid of the Grantlee
symbols exposed in the KDevPlatform API (in language/ somewhere) so
grantlee can be dropped from the lib interfaces.

Unfortunately I don't know wether Milian finished either or got
side-tracked meanwhile.

Andreas