List of dependencies from cmake

Torgny Nyblom nyblom at kde.org
Wed May 30 13:15:15 UTC 2012

Hi,

as build.kde.org is moving to using kde-build-dependencies as a source for
dependencies instead of the json/"put all else in one place" approach it has
now I find my self in need of getting a complete list of dependences for each
project.

If kde-build-dependencies had been updated (still not used I think) this would
have been easy but now...

Can I do some cmake magic and get a list of dependencies for a project?

The plan is to use the above magic and get a list, that list should then be
manually cleaned and the result put in kde-build-dependencies to avoid having
to repeat the process later.

/Regards
Torgny