FindLibLZMA.cmake

Mario Bensi mbensi at ipsquad.net
Mon May 7 09:13:18 UTC 2012

Hi

I try to add the version control in FindLibLZMA.cmake (Rolf Eike Beer ask me
about this)

The version is correctly parse and find_package return the good version but
there is no error when i test with a wrong version and i don't find the mistake
in FindLibLZMA.cmake

Can you help me ?

In attachment  FindLibLZMA.cmake with my change for the version.

Mario