Improved export-sets in CMake

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Thu May 3 12:53:32 UTC 2012

Yury G.  Kudryashov wrote:

> Stephen Kelly wrote:

>>> Great.
>>
>> Any update on this?
> I've rebased my changes on trunk. It compiles. `make test` is still
> running.
>
> Look at git://gitorious.org/~urkud1/cmake/urkud-cmake.git w/export-set
>
> I have holidays till 10 May, and this is in my TODO list for these
> holidays.

Cool. The commits mostly look good so far. There's some new files without
trailing newlines which the cmake git repo will reject on push. Also the
'Create ExportSet class' adds some merge conflict garbage which you shold
remove.

After that I'd post to the cmake list for initial feedback.

Thanks,

Steve.