adding FindQtOAuth.cmake to kdelibs

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Wed Mar 28 19:18:52 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 27 March 2012, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> While porting the microblogging dataengine to full OAuth authentication,
> I'm now using qoauth (that's QtCrypto, etc.). As I don't think it's a good
> idea to just put the FindQtOAuth.cmake into my own dataengine and install
> it (will likely conflict then with Choqok anyway), I would like to add it
> to kdelibs, so I can just assume it's there. (The file is obviously taken
> from Choqok, thanks for that. =))

kdelibs is feature frozen.
I'd consider this a (buildsystem) feature.

This work is still for kdelibs 4, right ?

Is there a pressing need to get this into kdelibs ? If not, just use your own
copy, but don't install it.

For the review: please remove the if(QTOAITH_INCLUDE_DIR AND QTOAUTH_LIBRARY),
such micro-optimizations can only create problems.
find_package_handle_standard_args() etc. work better without it. It e.g. takes
care itself of not printing the same message again on every run, it only
prints a message if something has changed.