kdesdk cmake-bustage, kde4_add_plugin

Sebastian Dörner sebastian at sebastian-doerner.de
Sun Jun 10 23:55:30 UTC 2012

This has been fixed in trunk.
I also fixed one more build issue (the build failing hard in Umbrello,
when e.g. Boost is not installed). I had a look at all the recent
build system changes, and all other converted submodules fail
gracefully as well.

As far as I understood, Albert plans to issue a new tarball including
these fixes. Wiki page to be updated shortly.