Required packages are wrongly reported by feature_summary

Christophe Giboudeaux cgiboudeaux at gmx.com
Fri Feb 17 14:55:15 UTC 2012

On Saturday 11 February 2012 17:32:36 Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> No, of course not.
> I'll have a look, this looks like a bug.

Thanks, the output looks better now (I'm using the 'next' branch).

I still see some report issue when the module name doesn't match the _FOUND
variable name. Example with pkgconfig:

###CMakeLists.txt
project(test)
set(CMAKE_MODULE_PATH "${test_SOURCE_DIR}")
cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.8.7 FATAL_ERROR)
include(FeatureSummary)
find_package(Prog REQUIRED)
feature_summary(WHAT ALL)

###FindProg.cmake
find_package(PkgConfig)
message(STATUS "Found pkgconfig: ${PKG_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE}")

Output:
-- Found pkgconfig: /usr/bin/pkg-config
--
-- The following OPTIONAL packages have not been found:
 * PkgConfig

Christophe