[kdepimlibs] /: Interim hack to make everything which depends on kdepimlibs build again.

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Dec 20 09:40:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 10:10 AM, Ben Cooksley <bcooksley at kde.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 9:02 PM, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:
>> On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 1:11 AM, Ben Cooksley <bcooksley at kde.org> wrote:
>>> Git commit f9ea1c7b4fb351a4da16b386c23f15d6c109728a by Ben Cooksley.
>>> Committed on 20/12/2012 at 01:11.
>>> Pushed by bcooksley into branch 'master'.
>>>
>>> Interim hack to make everything which depends on kdepimlibs build again.
>>> A proper solution is needed from the CMake folks, but I don't see consensus on that.
>>
>> FWIW, I think the change you comitted is almost the right fix, you
>> forgot a REQUIRED there to ensure that finding kdepimlibs fails if
>
> The ommision of REQUIRED was intentional as kdepimlibs itself does not
> require Nepomuk Core.

So kdepimlibs can be built without Nepomuk support? Then you'll
probably want to add the nepomuk stuff only when kdepimlibs was built
with nepomuk support, i.e. have a place-holder in the .in file and
replace that with a

if(not Nepomuk_FOUND)
  find_package(Nepomuk REQUIRED)
endif()

from the CMakeLists.txt of kdepimlibs when nepomuk is being used.

Andreas