MacroDBusAddActivationService

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Aug 27 10:34:46 UTC 2012

On Sunday 26 August 2012 18:24:22 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> So, should it be part of FindDBUS.cmake ?
> This can then of course go into ECM.

Where do you see a FindDBUS.cmake?

I didn't find anything like that, everywhere I looked.

We don't use libdbus directly, we use Qt's QDBus library...
OK, so I guess this could be added to the other dbus-related macros in
Qt4Macros.cmake (in kdelibs-4.x or just kdelibs-frameworks temporarily) and
Qt5DBusMacros.cmake (in Qt5). Steve, OK with you?