Simple script to patch kdelibs frameworks CMakeLists.txt

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Thu Aug 23 20:27:50 UTC 2012

Hello,

On Tuesday 14 August 2012 22:29:22 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> attached is a simple ruby script to update some (currently two) settings in
> the CMakeLists.txt of the kdelibs frameworks branch.
>
> It currently has two options:
>
> patchkf5cmake --ecm-version 0.0.5 : set the required e-c-m version
> patchkf5cmake --cmake-version 2.8.9 : set the required CMake version

Ah excellent! :-)

> More can be added.
> Should I put this somewhere in git/svn ?

Yes definitely. The question is "where" though... I wonder if we'll get more
such maintainer tools for our frameworks, in which case we could start a new
repository right away.

In fact, I might have a couple more tools in mind later on. Mainly running
some sanity checks and QA metrics on the frameworks... Any idea for a name to
such a repository? "frameworks-scripts"? "frameworks-maintainers"?

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net