Review Request: properly pass the NOGUI flag

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Aug 1 20:14:45 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 31 July 2012 19:40:24 Stephen Kelly wrote:
> Yes, but what David wants is the opposite.

I don't really care which way around it is.
It should just be easy to say "this is a GUI executable" and "this is not"
(e.g. so that we don't get Mac OS bundles for core-only unittests).

Whatever cmake does by default, we should also do by default [to avoid the
usual trap of "I'm switching to ECM and suddenly there are unexpected side
effects"]. But cmake should make it easy to switch between the two.

set_target_properties(${_target} PROPERTIES WIN32_EXECUTABLE FALSE
                      MACOSX_BUNDLE FALSE)
is kind of OK. It just reads very platform-specific... but at least it tells us
exactly what this does.