Coding style questions

Yury G. Kudryashov urkud.urkud at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 09:32:04 UTC 2011

Hi!

A few questions on coding style. I just wonder how strict are our policies.

1. Is there any policy whether to export MyPackage_INCLUDE_DIRS or
MYPACKAGE_INCLUDE_DIRS in:
* FindMyPackage.cmake;
* FindMYPACKAGE.cmake.

It seems that cmake/Modules/readme.txt suggests using MyPackage_INCLUDE_DIRS
for FindMyPackage and MYPACKAGE_INCLUDE_DIRS for FindMYPACKAGE, but many
Find-modules in cmake do not follow this convention.

2. Is there any policy whether to call
find_package_handle_standard_args(MyPackage DEFAULT_MSG MyPackage_LIBRARIES
MyPackage_INCLUDE_DIRS)
or
find_package_handle_standard_args(MyPackage DEFAULT_MSG
MyPackage_INCLUDE_DIRS MyPackage_LIBRARIES)
?
--
Yury G. Kudryashov,
mailto: urkud at mccme.ru