review FindBlueZ.cmake

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Thu Sep 15 15:02:52 UTC 2011

Hi,

this file looks quite good.

Only comments:

* this part is unnecessary:
if ( BLUEZ_INCLUDE_DIR AND BLUEZ_LIBRARIES )
   # in cache already
   set(BlueZ_FIND_QUIETLY TRUE)
endif ( BLUEZ_INCLUDE_DIR AND BLUEZ_LIBRARIES )

since find_package_handle_standard_args() anyway only prints something if this
output differs from the previous run

* the if(NOT WIN32) around the pkgconfig-stuff can be removed, if pkgconfig is
not found, pkg_check_modules() simply does nothing

* the additional search paths for find_path() and find_library() should
probably be given with HINTS, not with PATHS, so they are preferred over the
standard directories (as we do it in most other find-modules)

Is git mv the right command to move a file from attic/ to modules/ with
keeping history ?
(I think I heard that git doesn't have mv, so I'm confused)