Problem building soprano with libraptor2-0

Michael Jansen info at michael-jansen.biz
Fri Oct 28 07:17:04 UTC 2011

Sorry i am only able to read emails these days. I made the wrong decision to switch internet providers which led to me beeing without an landline internet connection for about 1,5 month now.

Hope to be back online in the next days. Hope!

So if there is need for a fix it has either to wait or someone else must do it.

mike