Problem building soprano with libraptor2-0

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Thu Oct 27 19:35:11 UTC 2011

On Thursday 27 October 2011, kaushik wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to build soprano from git, but it is not getting built
> properly. I have both libraptor1  and libraptor2 installed.
> I have devel packages of libraptor1 not installed and devel packages of
> libraptor2 installed.
> Distro is debian.
>
> The output of cmake is
> -- Found Qt-Version 4.7.4
> -- VERSION_VAR  (missing:  REQUIRED_VARS)
> -- VERSION_VAR  (missing:  REQUIRED_VARS)

This means there is a find_package_handle_standard_args() call in one of the
FindXXX.cmake files which are used there which uses the new and extended
syntax of that function, but the FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake which has
been loaded is still the old one, which does not yet have the new syntax.

Which version of cmake are you using ?

Can you rerun cmake with --debug-output and post the output here please ?
This will basically print a backtrace for each message on screen, so we see
where it comes from.