FindKActivities.cmake missing from kdelibs KDE/4.7 ?

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Mon Oct 17 18:39:49 UTC 2011

Moving over to kde-buildsystem, please follow-ups only there/here.

Lundi, le 17 octobre 2011, à 19:58, Andreas Pakulat a écrit:
> On 17.10.11 19:45:07, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> > Lundi, le 17 octobre 2011, à 19:35, Alex Merry a écrit:

> > > FindKActivities is provided by libkactivities (the kactivities module
> > > on git.kde.org).  If you don't have it, there won't be such a file.
> >
> > Hm, but kdelibs KDE/4.7 has (and builds+installs for me by default)
> > experimental/libkactivities, isn't that the "official" version of
> > libkactivities to use?
>
> Apparently not, but last I checked everybody disagreed about the
> 'correct' solution since some do not want such changes in 4.7 but others
> don't want to wait for 5.x. Basically the whole development process is
> in limbo - unfortunately.

Then can we please end the limbo? I have a bad back from seating all day,
don't feel like dancing that :)

Dear Alex/kde-buildsystem maintainers, so the problem is that there is no
FindKActivities.cmake. Either kdelibs KDE/4.7 should provide one for
convenience, or rather kde-workspace trunk, as it looks out for it. Right?

What do you propose how to solve this?

Cheers
Friedrich, off for tonight next, but still not dancing